Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine Wreath

I made this easy Valentine Day heart wreath for our front door and boy, do I love it!

I kept the colors pretty neutral so I can use it year round if I want.

I was inspired by this version I saw on Pinterest.

Pinned Image
via

My heart shape isn't as pretty and perfect as my inspiration, but the flawed shape makes it look a tad bit more rustic.
This was a super easy project!

I cut a big heart shape out of the foam board I had left over from my scrapbook paper heart wreath. 

I wrapped the heart with jute using a tiny drop of hot glue to secure the ends.


I made different sized fabric rosettes out of some left over material that I had. 


 And I used some pearl bouquet sprays to add a little touch of detail.  Those pearls make it look so soft and dainty.


I used hot glue to glue the rosettes and the pearl spray onto the jute. 


I used a brown organza wire ribbon to string through the curve of the wreath, tied the ends together and hung it up.

So now when you come visit, LOVE will greet you at the front door!

Linking up to:
The 36th Avenue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...