Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photo-A-Day Challenge

One of the blogs I follow, The House of Smith’s, is doing a photo-a-day challenge this month and I thought it would be fun to participate!  You take a picture a day based on this list below:


The House of Smith's
Every day from February 1st to February 29th, I’ll take a picture from the list.  Every week, I’ll upload my pics to share with everyone (or, you can follow me on Instagram!)  I thought it would be cool to show y’all what goes on the mundane everyday for a change.  I’m always blogging about cool things we do, big announcements or projects we are working on. 


Does anyone what to join in on the fun?  If so, let me know so I can check out your pictures too!  To get the full scoop on the Photo-a-Day Challenge, check out The House of Smith's post.  She's already written out all the details, so I don't have to :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...