Friday, July 1, 2011

Rosette T-Shirt-4th of July Style!

I had so much fun and so many compliments (thanks y'all!) on the rosette necklace that I made, I thought I'd do something similar for the 4th of July!  I made rosette pins out of patriotic material (the same material I used to make my wreath) and put them on a red scoop neck t-shirt that I had.  I think it turned out cute!




 I chose not to make a necklace this time because I wanted to be able to wear these rosettes in different configurations.  Today is only July 1st so I have lots of other opportunities to wear these in several different ways.  I plan to wear a red tank top on the 4th and I want to arrange the rosettes in a cluster on one of the shoulders.  There are so many different ways you can wear them!





I'm going to look really festive this weekend!  What plans do you have for America's birthday?  Don't forget about what this holiday is all about.  It's not about fireworks and hot dogs.  It's about Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.  It's about freedom and equality.  And those who fight to keep it.   So while you are out with your family and friends, grilling, swimming, eating, and laughing, don't forget what it cost for us to have these opportunities and don't forget to take a moment to be grateful that you are an American!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...