Friday, November 11, 2011

Thank You Veterans


The other night, I was explaining to Justin that Thanksgiving gets overshadowed by Christmas and it becomes more of a problem year after year.  I told him that the entire month of November should be dedicated to Thanksgiving.  Then he reminded me of Veteran's Day.  Touche.  So I came back with some witty comment about how veterans are included in that thanksgiving because we are supposed to be thankful for the veterans who have served and are currently serving our country.  For those who have found to keep our freedoms and liberties intact.  The entire month of November should be dedicated to thanksgiving (the act of giving thanks), not Thanksgiving (a day of stuffing your face with turkey).  The pictures below are of veterans that I am friends with.  I know I have probably left a few of you out, but I promise it wasn't intentional.  I just wanted to show my appreciation to all of the veterans in my life and all of the veterans of this great country.

To all of those who have served our country. To all of those who have fought to keep it free. Thank you.



All photos borrowed from my friends facebook pages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...