Friday, June 17, 2011

Fab Find Friday-Garage Sale Chair

I found this chair at a garage sale a few weeks ago.  It was just $10 but the lady let me have it for $7.50.  I knew instantly that this would be a great chair to do my first ever cushion recovering project!  I'll be working on this in the next few days and will be using that yellow fabric to cover the cushions and will be staining the wood a dark walnut.  Oooh!  It's gonna look so good against the green curtain and those....uh, i don't know what to call them...blinds.  We'll just call them Tahiti blinds from now on!  
Oh man. This is the stuff that is keeping me going these days!

Have y'all found any good deals lately?  I'd love to see them!


1 comment:

  1. That chair has great potential...
    Can't wait to see what you do with it..
    (stopping by from MMS.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...